1. Every fibre in my body may begin a riot if I don't tell the bitter sweet truth that the number one thing on this list is FOOD. Oh how I love good food. I love food so much I wonder if there's jollof rice in heaven? Or will it be mannar? Will I like it? Etc The sight of food makes me very happy I dance.
2. Spending time with family and friends. Those long talks decorated and punctuated with laughter, rides in a park or playing board games or any game at all.... I never want them to end.
3. Traveling to new places. Gosh! I'm a happy traveller. I enjoy talking to strangers and trying hard to see their world through their eyes. From Keke riders to all my seatmates on almost all my flights.
4. Watching Series!!!! This makes me happy too. Especially court room, crime and investigation, politics.
5. Books.... I have now become a lazy read. I really enjoy African literature a lot. I love getting lost in my books.
6. Fixing things! Helping people do the unthinkable. Getting things done. Logistics, planning, executing. Surprises!! Etc.... I'm usually more happt than the surprised. The sense of fulfilment when I get something fixed... makes me really happy.
7. LOVE makes me happy. Giving receiving nurturing just name it. With family friends or boo. All of the above.
8. I hate shopping but new things make me happy. A new shoe, bag, dress, book, series.... hehehe anything new seems cool. 🤣
9. I have a strange relationship with the following. Beddings, nighties (pyjamas and gowns add lingerie if you wish) and towels) they can lift my mood in a second. They make me really happy.
10. Of course Money makes me happy.
Is there anything on my list that's similar to yours? Share with me in the comments below.